Inderbir Singh's Text book of human histology
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Full Colored Book||8th edition|
|Size||8.5" X 11"|
|Cover Type||Paper Back|
|• An authoritative and bestselling book on Human Histology now in its 8th edition.
• Thoroughly edited and revamped contents.
• Presents complicated aspects of Neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language.
• Retains its strength of comprehensive and simple language.
• Chapters have been revised, updated and rearranged to provide an easy sequential learning to students.
• A Colour Atlas with more than 80 slides of histological importance along with their important features has been provided in the beginning of the book for the last minute revision and quick reference.
• Histological Plates have been added in each chapter.
• Plates are accompanied with photomicrographs, line drawings and salient features that are visible while examining under the microscope.
• All the figures are redrawn and many new illustrations have been added for better clinical understanding of basic concepts and easy reproducibility.
• Clinical Correlation and Pathological Correlation have been added at relevant places in each chapter, for building the interest of students in pathologies associated with various tissues.
• Advance information on various topics has been included as Added Information to cater to the needs of postgraduate students.
• A new chapter on Light Microscopy and Tissue Preparation has been added to acquaint the students with the basics of histology.
• In a Nutshell, presented in highlighted boxes for easy and quick recapitulation.
• Diagrams and slides are given parallerly for better understanding.
• Must-have book for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and teachers of Histology.
No customer reviews for the moment.